Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Family

       Family means the people who are surrounded you in your home. you live together, eat together, and help each other. My family is nice big family. I have five sibling one sister, four brothers, and my parents. So, my family is about eight people. I'm the oldest one between my brothers. Then, my sister came. Her name is Enas. she is a university student. she likes shopping and she interested in fashion. so, my sister decided to study interior design. Then, my brother Fahad came. He is the nearest one for me and the craziest one in my family. He likes to joke and makes fun. Fahad is a high school student in the third semester. I hope him to pass this semester and come here with me to complete his education. Abdullaziz is the my another brother. He is a intermediate  school. Abdullaziz likes to watch movies and swimming. finally, my other brothers came Abdullrahman and Badr. They are not twins but they are similar like twins. Actually, Abdullrahman is older than Badr but, they study together in the same class. They like each other, and they help each other in doing the home work. I hope them a bright future :)
                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anas,

    Wow! You have a lot of brothers and sisters. As the oldest in your family, do you feel responsibility to take care of your siblings and be a good example for them? It sounds like you all have unique personalities. Thank you for sharing this.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to say you have a real big family. i think your brothers will be happy to have you such a smart and caring sister. i also have a sister, but when i was young, i always wanted to have a younger sister, because i wanted to be a brother and cared about my younger sister. however, when i grow up, i feel so happy to have a elder sister to support me and encourage me. it feels good, really ~~

    ReplyDelete